Toyota HiAce Super Custom (1995)
Toyota Hiace owner Michael about his unique wheelz.
Imported in 2005 from Japan, developed in the BosoZoku culture. Complete with a full R-Design Bodykit fitted by SecondHouse (luxury VIP van builders in Japan). I have imported one of the rarest Kicker amplifiers in the UK. Producing up to 10,000 Watts of subwoofer power. Recently started to build a fibreglass dashboard to hold an HP Elitepad 900 which will operate as the base of the In-Car Entertainment, this will drive 9 17” monitors which will be installed into the floor of the van. Once complete pushing out a total of 12,412 Watts of power to all speakers.
Installed behind the front bumper is a 150db American train horn, padded walls in the rear with interior chandelier lighting, double bed and a mirrored ceiling. After this show season the van will be taken out of circulation for a restoration on the exterior bodywork.
Current Specification List includes
- 2.8 Diesel Engine
- 2.5” Stainless steel exhaust system with butterfly valve
- 3” Stainless Steel Victory Pipes externally attached
- Full R-Design Fibreglass bodykit including wide arches, rear spoiler, extended rear bumper, front roof diffuser & windscreen wiper shroud
- Full pop button vinyl interior
- Double bed with Purple Satin Sheets
- Ceiling neon tubes & chandeliers
- HP Elitepad 900 with docking station
- 4x Kicker KX400.4 (1 Fitted, 3 to be fitted) & 4x Kicker KS 6X9’s
- Phoenix Gold Graphic Equalizer
- Phoenix Gold Bass Cube (Constant Unable Bass Enhancement)
- Veba DAB TV Tuner
- Sun visor Screens
- LED Strobe Lights
- Vantech custom switch panels
- Custom Deep Dish Alloy wheels
Price / Value Circa £10,000