HOW DO YOU KILL SOMETHING THAT CAN’T POSSIBLY BE ALIVE?
She was once born bad. Plain and easy.
Somewhere deep on a darkened assembly line.
Christine. A ’58 Plymouth Fury possessed by Hell.
She’s taken regulate of her teenage owner, Arnie.
Her previous owner isn’t alive to warn him.
And now she’s steering straight for
the one person in her way.
Arnie’s girlfriend, Leigh.
The other lady.
INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES:
• 2K restoration
• Original stereo audio
• Alternative 5.1 surround sound track
• Audio remark with director John Wood worker and actor Keith Gordon
• Christine: Ignition, Fast and Furious & Finish Line (2003, 48 mins): three-part ‘making of’ documentary, featuring interviews with cast and crew, including John Wood worker and Keith Gordon
• Deleted scenes (26 mins): twenty-one sequences which never made the overall cut
• Isolated score: enjoy John Wood worker’s original soundtrack music
• Image gallery: on-set and promotional photography
• Theatrical trailers
• TV spots
• New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and difficult-of-hearing