How long does fulfillment take?
Fulfillment time is the time it takes to make your custom-ordered product. Our fulfillment time is calculated in business days:
- 2-7 bus. days for apparel products (t-shirts, leggings, dresses, etc.)
- 2-5 bus. days for non-apparel products (posters, mugs, phone cases, etc.)
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or fewer.
- Fulfillment time doesn’t include shipping. To get an idea of how long an order will take to reach its destination, combine the estimated fulfillment time with the estimated shipping time.
- The fulfillment averages you see are calculated based on our fulfillment data for each product within the time frame of 30 days.
- Our fulfillment averages don’t account for the time an order might be put on hold.
- Fulfillment for large orders may take longer than the 3-5 day average, but will still be fulfilled within 7 days.
How are your products packaged for shipment?
Because of the variety of products we fulfill, we package each item based on dimension requirements to ensure protection during shipment. Generally, posters are shipped in kraft tube boxes with plastic end caps. Canvases are usually shipped in corrugated boxes, ranging in dimensions of 12x18x2 to 28x38x6. Frames are first wrapped in tissue paper to protect them from scratches and are then wrapped in a layer of adhesive bubble wrap. Finally, they are wrapped in a thicker, more durable bubble wrap that will add extra protection during shipment.
How long is shipping for orders within the EU?
For orders shipped from our Europe location to a European destination, shipping can take between 5-10 business days after fulfillment. For orders shipped from our Europe location to non-EU regions, it can be between 10-20 business days.
What if the recipient’s address was wrong?
If the recipient’s address was wrong, then you are held responsible. Usually, the package is sent back to the return address.
What if the product is damaged in the mail?
If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to email@example.com, then we’ll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
What happens if a package wasn’t delivered to you, but the tracking states that it was?
There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location at your address. You should reach out to the carrier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person. For example: “Left under the table on the back porch.”
If you are unable to locate the package, you will need to place a new manual order to have it reshipped. We’re not yet able to assist with filing claims with shipping carriers.
Global Motor Media